yep guess so lol
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shwalker32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am doing the crunch bunch game between norton and appy ken crowder is supposed to do the D1 game between norton and wise! </div></div>
I'll see you up there. I'm doing the Coeburn/Clintwood CB game. I guess you will be my relief so to speak.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
yep guess so lol
Just a reminder that there is a $2 admission charge. There will be a handstamp at one of the exits. You will be re-admitted with the hand stamp. Remember that the fall fling is going on and Main Street in Wise is going to be closed. You should go up Lake Street to avoid traffic problems. Every town will have volunteers working at the concessions. Every town gets and equal share of the profit. So please dont starve yourselves waiting for your town to take over, it all goes into one big pot. See ya there.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
I will have direction signs from the Glamorgan intersection to UVA-Wise for anyone who is not familiar with the back way to the stadium. Please don't make fun of the signs. I had my 4 and 8 year old boys help me with them.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
O No not a week longer. That's another week for the Appy parents to throw a [censored] fit
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
I'm going to give this a bump up just remind anyone who might be interested in coming to the games. The first Div. I game started about 20 minutes ago, so there is still a lot of football left. Concessions are set up with homemade chili for the hotdogs and nachos. So come on out it's a beautiful day for football. I'm on a break right now, but we'll be heading back out there around 4 to get ready for our game. Hope to see some of you there.
Some people's reality is a fantasy because they don't know the difference between truth and lies
Congrats to the Wise D2 squad on another solid win,this time 24-6 over Clintwood. Results for the entire jamboree?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
The only ones I know is the Wise teams. CB won 6-0, and D1 won 7-6. That one was a nail biter from all that I have heard.
Some people's reality is a fantasy because they don't know the difference between truth and lies
yep went down to the last play of the game norton had the ball at the 3 yard line with like 30 secs left they fumbled wise recovered game over
If you didn't make it out to any of the games yesterday, then you deprived yourself of some fantastic, clean football. The best $2 a person could spend. I was there from about 7am to 11:30pm and it was a blurr. Here are the complete results.
Crunch Bunch
Coeburn 7 Clintwood 12
Appy 6 Norton 0
Wise 6 Pound 0
D1
Norton 6 Wise 7 (co game of the day)
Appy 18 Coeburn 13
Pound 26 Clintwood 6 (I'm not sure on this one)
D2
Wise 24 Clintwood 6
Coeburn 22 Appy 19 (co game of the day)
Norton 12 Pound 0
This was the most fun a person could have at a little league game. The games were super competitive and the sportsmanship was outstanding. Great job players, coaches, parents, and volunteers!
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
Bookmarks